- Combining thermal insulation and optical properties of ultrathin layer ceramic materials
- Can maintain the penetration rate of most visible light in sunlight
- No dyes, glossy appearance will not fade
- The surface is a scratch-resistant hard outer layer composed of propylene molecules
- Anti-oxidation material, the film is resistant to moisture
- Material durability No loss of thermal insulation due to prolonged use or sun exposure
- No dyes are added, and there is no fading phenomenon of general thermal insulation paper
- With ultra-low internal reflection, it can greatly reduce the mirror effect and increase driving safety
- With corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, it is suitable for use in Taiwan island climate.
- Not affected by electromagnetic waves, such as interference from mobile phones, GPS satellite navigation, electronic speed measuring instruments and remote controls
The PVB film is placed between washed and re-dried glass. The points for attention:
● The process should be done in a room with constant temperature and humidity (suggested condition:25℃ and RH23%) .
● The temperature of P V B film a n d g l a s s should be close. If not, the air may not be exhausted easily and lead to bad adhesion or contraction.
● Any mechanical stretch should be avoided.
● Any pollution of glass and PVB film should be avoided.
The purposes of pre-pressing,
●Air discharge between the glass and PVB film.
●Promoting the adhesion between the glass and PVB film.
●To seal the edge of laminated glass so that the air permeation to laminated glass in autoclave could be avoided.
Wheel:There are two main methods for pre-pressing:
■ Nip Roll System This process is usually applied on flat laminated glass. Our suggested conditions for “one oven/ two nip roller process” are as the table below.
This process is for bent laminated glass. There are two kinds of equipment: vacuum bag method and vacuum ring method. The Operation conditions of the two methods are Suggested as the below table.
Generally, an air type or oil type autoclave is used in this process. The suggested Conditions of autoclave process for single interlayer film laminating are as Following Table and figure